Monday, February 06, 2006

The Desk Takes a Sharp Right Turn

Hi All,

You may have noticed that I haven't been making regular posts lately. This is due to the fact that most of what I have posted so far has been utter crap, and I was really getting tired of looking at it.

I've now deleted most of the former posts, but I've left some of them as I detect small nuggets of possible brilliance in among the felgercarb.

Having said that, I will now say this:

I have spent quite a bit of time lately doing some cooking and experimenting with new recipes. I think that my time would be better served by relating my culinary experiences and exploits to you, my Devoted Readers, than to continue posting drivel.

Well, we'll see how it goes anyway.

"The Desk Beckons" now becomes "The Gallumphing Gourmand".

Cheers,

Ian

No comments: